1. I do not have to be perfect. My little imperfections are some of the things he treasures the most about me.
2. I do not always have to be right. I usually am right, but on those rare off-days, he’ll love me anyways.
3. The solution to a loud squeaking/clunking from my engine is NOT to just turn the radio up.
4. When a man says, "Why don’t you just let me fix…" just say no!!!
5. When using the bathroom at night, always check the toilet seat, because it will be left up.
6. It is actually possible to have (future) in-laws you love.
7. Some people actually can have just one piece of chocolate.
8. Even though he claims he doesn’t like my cats, I caught him pouring filtered water into the fountain they drink out of… so even when he tries to be a jerk about something, he is still a sweetie.
9. Not everyone sneezes when they look at a bright light.
10. Sometimes when men try to be comforting, they make the situation worse (like the time I thought I would have to put Isis to sleep, and Mike said, "Aww, babe, don’t worry. We can have her stuffed and put on your mantle." Thanks Mike.
11. Concrete and cement are not the same thing.
12. Some people don’t consider my hair all over the bathroom counter to be "art."
13. Pulling the comforter up over the messed up sheets does not count as "making the bed."
14. When a guy is confident enough, he will actually feel pride (not jealousy) when his girlfriend is hit on in a bar in front of him.
15. "Let’s talk about this later" actually means, "Please God, let her forget about this!!"
16. When I hear, "Awww… Katie, come in here, ha ha…" from the other room, DO NOT ENTER THE ROOM for about five minutes.